BIOGRAPHY: Karl Manning LLB, NMAS, Sunshine Coast, QLD
Karl Manning has extensive experience in the public, private and community sectors where hehas worked in management, legal, policy, and service delivery roles. He has led change initiatives within organisations and has been a member of high-level government and legal industry committees dealing with reform, strategy, and stakeholder liaison.
Karl specialises in mediation/facilitation and investigations as well as team, individual, and organisational development. He is well–regarded for his creative and strategic initiative as well as his calm, professional, and diplomatic approach.
- Dedicated Legal Mediator and Facilitator for litigants, Land Owner Groups, Developers, Governments, and Industries.
- Experience mediating complex legal matters in Australia and Papua New Guinea across areas including: commercial, banking and finance,construction, aviation, maritime, tort/negligence, native title, community, industrial, workplace, family and more.
- Conducted several Workplace Investigations
- A senior lawyer and manager with experience in the private, government and community sectors spanning a working career of over 25 years.
- Presenter/facilitator at Queensland Law Society and Symposium in ADR Related matters.
- Mediation skills coach and assessor under NMAS in Mediation Training Courses.
- Participant in a range of ADR courses involving mediation and agreement making strategy and a delegate at various ADR Forums always keeping abreast of mediation issues.
- Regularly working cross culturally and with interpreters.
- Based in SE QLD, Karl will travel anywhere to serve our clients’ needs
QUALIFCATIONS AND ACCREDITATIONS
- Bachelor of Laws—Queensland University of Technology 1993
- Accredited Mediator under the Australian National Mediation Accreditation Standards (NMAS)
- Fully Accredited Mediator (FAM) Papua New Guinea
- Solicitor of the Supreme Court of Queensland and High Court of Australia, admitted in 1994 following Articles of Clerkship
- Legal Practice Management
- Certificate 1997Certificate IV Workplace Training and Assessment 2003