BIOGRAPHY: Phil Halstead, Wollongong NSW
Phil is an Accredited National Mediator and is also a Registered Clinical Counsellor and Practice Supervisor.
With an Industry base across Mining, Education, Military and Heavy Industry, Phil is well versed and experienced in Resolving Disputes in the Workplace.
Phil has worked as a National Health and Safety Manager and continues to provide Employee Assistance Counselling, including Critical Incident Debriefing.
He has worked in Mines Rescue and many years as an underground Mining Supervisor. Phil has a Site Senior Executive Certification in Qld Mining.
Phil worked as a Work Health and Safety Consultant with the NSW Department of Education and assisted to resolve many complex onsite issues.
Special Areas of Interest:
- Energy Sector
- Oil and Gas
QUALIFICATIONS AND ACCREDITATION
- BA Psychology Major
- Graduate Diploma in Psychology
- Graduate Diploma in Education
- NMAS Mediator
- Site Senior Executive QLD Mining
- Board Member Professional Counsellors Association
- Level 4 Australian Counselling Association
- Resolution Institute Professional Member