BIOGRAPHY: Louise Millar-Hoffmann, Vic, Melbourne
Louise is a post-graduate qualified and experienced Workplace Consultant with over twenty years of experience in Mediation, Facilitation, Training and Development, Career and Professional Development, Recruitment support and Career Transition/Outplacement. She is passionate about helping organisations, and individuals, to discover their strengths and options and inspires and empowers meaningful values-led action, dispute resolution and pathways.
Louise has a special interest and experience working with the following sectors and clients:
- Public sector
- Recruitment/Promotion based disputes
- Education and training providers
- Non-profit organisations
- Volunteers/Committees of Management
- Environmental Issues (non-legal)
- Return to work after injury
- Defence and Veterans
Louise has been in business as an independent professional consultant since 2002 when she established Career Stepping Stones. An allied business, eco people at work, was also established in 2015.
Louise is a regular speaker, presenter and facilitator at Career Development Association of Australia and Environment Institute of Australian and New Zealand national and local events and is a registered NMAS mediator.
QULIFCATIONS ACCREDIATIONS & MEMBERSHIPS
- Qualified NMAS Mediator with Mediator Standards Board (MSB)
- Victorian Association for Dispute Resolution (VADR) and the Mediation Institute
- Post-Graduate Qualified in Careers Counselling
- Cert IV Workplace Training and Assessment
- Master of Arts.