BIOGRAPHY: Natascha Boehm, Vic, Melbourne
A workplace relations specialist, lawyer and accredited mediator with strong knowledge of the manufacturing and retail sectors. Deep experience of governance and membership strategies for not-for-profit professional bodies as president, past president and secretary.
Applies transparency and accountability to corporate governance. Regularly participates in board annual strategic planning days. As a director, pinpoints underlying causes problems developed through years of evaluating legal and business responses. Information not accepted at face value, but assessed against facts and insight. Articulates options so boards can make better choices
Contributes to board decision-making by a capacity to work well in high-performing environments; encourages collaborative, democratic, fair leadership and accommodates all viewpoints. Attuned to sensitive and important relationships. Understands how the roles of management and the roles of boards differ.
- Masters in Law specialising in Labour Relations Law, Melbourne University, 2010
- Graduate Diploma at Leo Cussen Institute 2001 Legal Practical Training Leo Cussen Institute
- Bachelor of Arts / Bachelor of Laws 2000 Monash University. Winner State Final Jessup Moot Competition 2000 – Monash University Team – Mentor: Professor Marcia Neave AO (now a retired Judge of The Court of Appeal)
- Accreditation as a Mediator through LEADR AND AUSTRALIAN MEDIATION ASSOCIATION trained under the Harvard model
- Law Institute of Victoria
- Australian Labour and Employment Relations Association
- Australian Human Resources Institute
- Industrial Relations Society of Victoria
- Association of Workplace Investigators
- Resolute Institute